Metal The Brand is the personal art of Albuquerque artist Michael O. Wieclaw and friends. The ride started young with Saturday morning cartoons and crayola products. Since the young times, it’s been high octane adventure touring the US and Canada as a merchandise manager on the Vans Warped Tour, for the Coachella Valley Music Festival and with a series of bands.
- Best Visual Artist 2012- Albuquerque the Magazine
- Two successful Kickstarter campaigns 2012 and 2016.
- Made a design and printed a large grip of t-shirts for the final season of cast and crew shirts for Breaking Bad.
- Rebranding of the Bicycle Coalition of New Mexico, The Albuquerque Century and the Tour of the Rio Grande Valley.
- Stencil mural in the Coachella Record Store 2014.
- Underground re-branding of the state of New Mexico.